IS YOUR CONSERVATORY TOO HOT IN THE SUMMER AND TOO COLD IN THE WINTER?
If so then this could be the perfect solution for you. You can change your conservatory roof for this lightweight solid roof system & effectively turn your conservatory into a new extension that can be used all year round.
IS YOUR CONSERVTAORY A WASTE OF LIVING SPACE! ARE YOU UNABLE TO RELAX AND WATCH TV?
The roof is designed to replace the existing polycarbonate or glass conservatory roof whilst retaining the original windows, doors, frames and walls. With minimum disruption these roofs can be installed in just a few days.
THE GUARDIAN WARM ROOF SYSTEM IS THE ONLY SOLID ROOF SYSTEM THAT HAS LABC & LABSS APPROVAL FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
The Guardian Warm Roof is a complete replacement roof for your conservatory and the only replacement roof option available with building control certification. This can transform your conservatory into a whole new room, more energy efficient and a room you can use all year round, almost like an extension to your property but without the hassle!
WILL GUARDIAN WARM ROOF TILES MATCH MY HOUSE?
With 18 colour options in the Tapco Slate and 5 colour options in the Metrotile you can be sure to find the tile that will match your house. After a stunning installation by Exe Windows, Doors & Conservatories in Devon you will love your new room.
THE GUARDIAN WARM ROOF WILL NOT ONLY GIVE YOU EXTRA LIVING SPACE BUT SAVE YOU MONEY IN ENERGY BILLS
You can save a considerable amount of money by changing your conservatory roof. With a low u-value of just 0.18 this highly insulated roof with keep you snug and warm all winter but still keep you cool in the summer.
The Lightweight Replacement Tiled Conservatory Roof System That Can Transform Your Existing Conservatory Into a Magnificent Garden Room
The Guardian Warm Roof is a complete replacement tiled roof for your conservatory and is available with building control certification. These roofs can transform your conservatory into a whole new, more energy efficient room and a space you can use all year round, almost like an extension to your property but without the hassle!
The Guardian Warm Roof system is designed to replace your old conservatory roof while retaining the original windows, doors, frames and walls, cause minimal disruption and receiving maximum energy efficiency.
How can this type of roof benefit you?
There so many benefits to changing your conservatory roof for a solid one such as:
- It will improve heat control giving you a U-Value of 0.18 meaning it will reduce your fuel costs and retain heat in the winter
- The room will feel more like a usable extension rather than a conservatory!
- You can customise the roof by adding roof windows, this will add light and ventilation if you wish and there are plenty of external and internal finishes to choose from.
- Each roof is designed and fabricated specifically for you and your property, with a wide range of tiles you'll be sure to find the perfect match
- There is minimal disruption while installing, the foundations are already in place so it is a case of removing the existing roof and replacing with the Guardian Roof
- Other than this the roofs have high durability, low maintenance, are lightweight and the guarantees are longer than conservatory roofs. You could also have one fitted within as little as three days
The Technical Side…
The roofs are all tested and approved to the structural standards. The roof is a high performance insulated roof comprising of a lightweight frame, two layers of rigid insulation board, internal insulated plasterboard, exterior grade plywood, vapour membrane and a choice of external finishes.
The roofs are thermally, structurally and condensation tested.
Is this the right solution for you? Find out in our FAQ's section.
We are Devon's verified installers
For more information or if you would like us to give you a quotation for a Guardian warm roof system, Contact us today or Download Brochure