We transform your living space in just a few steps. Here is a breakdown of how the process works to give you a better understanding of the Guardian Warm Room installations.
1. We remove your existing roof carefully and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way.
2. Fit the new ring beams to your existing frames
3. Fit the aluminium rafters and ridge to your frame
4. Fix the battens underneath new rafters
5. Install the first layer of insulation between rafters
6. Install plywood and fit roof windows where necessary
7. Waterproof membrane is then installed
8. Fit a second layer of insulation between battens internally
9. Fit the 72mm insulated plasterboard
10. Your roof is then plasted internally
11. The tiles are then installed to your roof
12. Then we finish by fitting the hip and ridge covers, guttering and trim.
We give it all a clean off and there you have it, a beautiful brand new roof installed by Exe Windows Doors and Conservatories.
This process can take between 3-5 days depending on the size of your existing conservatory with very little disruption.